Jam Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jam Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Jam Gaming!

Moderator Application template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Server Owner
Server Owner

Moderator Application template Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application template   Moderator Application template EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Create a new topic with the relevant information.

IMPORTANT: We do not accept people under the age of 16 unless found to be mature enough, nor do we accept applications which are not in this exact format (COPY THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW).

Do not expect instant replies to your application, we like to take our time to consider it whilst looking you up (get nervous!). But most of all we want people not your friends, to vouch for you and say;
"Yes I think he would be a good Moderator"
"He role-plays good"
"He seems like a nice fella"

Application Form:
Name:
SteamID:
How did your Mod/Admin in the server(s) come to an end?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What is your purpose for applying for Moderator?:
What can you bring to the server?:
Additional Notes (Optional):

Example Layout:
Name: Matt
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23456789
Administrative Experience: I have been admin on 1 server and moderator another.
How did your Mod/Admin in the server(s) come to an end?: One server shut down, two I left them due to incidents.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 Months
What is your purpose for applying for Moderator?: I have played on the server a lot and I have always tried to report minges to the forums / ingame admins. Unfortunately there are times when no member of staff is on and the server gets destroyed so I would like to be a Moderator.
What can you bring to the server?: A knowledgeable Moderator who with experience knows how to effectively deal with situations in DarkRP whilst being able to continue role-playing.
Additional Notes (Optional):
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application template
Page 1 of 1