Jam Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jam Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Jam Gaming!

[ Approved ] Esta Mecha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EstaMecha
User
User

[ Approved ] Esta Mecha Empty
PostSubject: [ Approved ] Esta Mecha   [ Approved ] Esta Mecha EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:33 am

Name: Esta Mecha
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40952666
Administrative Experience: Admin: 6 servers, Head Admin: 2 Servers, Owner: 2 servers
How did your Mod/Admin in the server(s) come to an end?: Most of the times it was because of the servers went down, 1 times was because i didn't have time to administrate
How long have you been on the server?: Not Sure,
What is your purpose for applying for Moderator?: So i can help out, I know there isn't that good of a player base yet, But you might need it when there is. I am good at doing the things.
What can you bring to the server?: I can bring a fast administrating staff member on the server, A knowledgeable Lua Coder, Can Get Team Speak Servers For free xD
Back to top Go down
Matt
Server Owner
Server Owner

[ Approved ] Esta Mecha Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Approved ] Esta Mecha   [ Approved ] Esta Mecha EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 am

Hello Esta,

After meeting you myself I've liked your attitude towards the server as well as your personality. You have displayed a satisfactory application, your role-playing as far as I've seen is good and you stick to the rules therefore; I think you would make a good Moderator and I'm willing to give you a chance at it.

- Matt

On a side note: No application is approved by myself without other opinions.

[Mod Info]
> If you find yourself struggling to deal with an incident due to lack of access pass it on to someone of higher ranking than yourself.
> If you struggle to administrate please state why and how it could be improved.
> Promotion to a higher ranking is possible.
Back to top Go down

[ Approved ] Esta Mecha
Page 1 of 1